Family Tree

DSCN9056DSCN9055

This family tree, is approximately 20ft high, placed on a corner of two streets, outside a small group shops. It is a memorial tree to the Pavlovich family that have owned the group of shops since 1945. Originally a fruit & Veg shop, run by Mrs. Pav & commonly known as Pav’s Store, but over the years the group of shops have taken on many different identities,  deli, Tattoo parlour, take away food, flower store and many more. The main general store is still going strong today, to the delight of everyone who lives nearby.